Tuesday, January 26, Anaheim CA
Wednesday, January 27, Solana Beach, Del Mar CA
Thursday, January 28, Los Angeles CA
Get your company on the road
to Rapid Growth of
Revenue, Profit and Asset Value
Discover the simple steps you can take now to Accelerate Revenue Growth and operating results in this free breakfast seminar. This seminar is a brisk overview of how to achieve revenue goals and build value by discovering and leveraging the unique Value Drivers of your company.
Value growth & exit strategists Kerri Salls and Scott Warner will demonstrate how discovering the key drivers of your business can significantly accelerate growth of revenue, earnings and enterprise value. Learn how to create reliable forecasts that lead to significantly higher valuations.
This 45 minute seminar provides an in-depth look at the how using the right tools and data can substantially simplify executive decision-making and create the leverage to grow your company.
Who should attend
- CEOs and business owners looking to accelerate growth of revenue, earnings and the intrinsic value of their organization whether to capture that value in a liquidity event or simply to produce greater cash flow.
- CEO advisors looking to learn more about this topic to better serve clients.
This seminar is most appropriate for companies with current annual revenues of $2M to $50M.
Cost: Free (breakfast included)
7:00 Breakfast & Registration
7:30 Seminar starts
We will be available for a few private consultations after the program. Contact us to register for your 30 minute session between 8:30 – 1.
Wednesday, January 27
Courtyard Marriott Solana Beach/Del Mar
717 South Highway 101 Solana Beach, California
Thursday, January 28
Zuber Lawlor and Del Duca (Sponsor)
777 South Figueroa Street 37th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90017
Your Momentum Partners at This Way Out Group LLC
Preregistration is required. Registration closes January 22.
Limited seating at each venue. Register early.
Business Growth & Value
Imagine discovering the
only logical path to
HARVEST the wealth
in your business
What would you do?
Here’s HOW TO TAKE YOUR dream AND your business
to new heights AND POSITION YOURSELF
to command the highest valuation IN YOUR industry
REGISTER NOW FOR NEXT DATE:
Business Growth & Value Weekend Transformation
is the only event of it’s kind for business owners.
Business Growth & Value is for you if:
- You are the Owner of a business with revenues from $1-30M
- Your business is illiquid and comprises >70% of your wealth portfolio
- You are a Baby-Boomer
- You intend to cash out of your business on your terms
- You want choices and control over your business and your future whether you cash out
in 3 years or 3 decades
- You know that to command the highest valuation for your business, you must
accelerate growth and add value now
- Or you simply are bored, and ready to move on to your next venture
BUSINESS GROWTH & VALUE
is valued at $1997.
With your VIP MASTERPASS, it’s FREE.
Register your VIP MASTERPASS here.
In reply, you’ll receive your MASTERPASS #. Write it on your VIP MASTERPASS right away.
When the next BUSINESS GROWTH & VALUE WEEKEND TRANSFORMATION is announced, you’ll receive early-bird notice to register. Registration is free. But you must register in advance or we will not have enough seating for you.
Venues vary depending on number of registrations.
Dates announced to registered VIP MASTERPASS ticket holders.
The program runs from 8:30-4:30 on Saturday so as not to compete with running your day-to-day business operations.
No vendors, sponsors or transaction advisors will be present. This is your time. It’s about your transformation to take your business to new heights.
If You Desire to Ever Sell, Scale or
Pass on Your Business for $10M+
You Can’t Afford to Wait.
You Need This Roadmap Now
November 6, 2014
This Way Out Group is offering a full-day interactive and practical session on building value in your business and a timeline of available exit options and strategies.
This 8 Figure Valuation Roadmap with Kerri Salls offers you a confidential personal assessment of your business’ value drivers relative to other companies. In addition, this one-day transformation immersion will give you insight, perspective, tools and a roadmap to:
- accelerate growth and
- maximize the value of your business now.
A limited number of Scholarship Discount Tickets are available until September 21.
See the Registration page for details.
VIP Master Pass Tickets offer extensive services and assets before, during and after the event.
Check out the Registration page now for details.
- Starting, growing, adding value and exit planning are an integrated continuum – all are essential to maximize value and monetize your business.
- You can better position your business for amazing growth and increasing value if you start with a plan
- An action plan that adds value to your business immediately and prepares you and your business to attract the highest valuation opportunities
- The roadmap to drive the process to a transaction to guarantee your transition to reinvention
- Identifying, communicating and testing your reinvention plans. Ensuring that your next venture, adventure, avocation or opportunity is even more engaging, compelling and fun than the business you let go
Along the way, we’ll address:
- Hard skills to maximize value and wealth
- Soft skills and expertise to monetize every asset
- Your Next Steps
The 8 Figure Valuation Roadmap is a fit if you are the Owner/CEO/President/Founder of businesses with current revenues up to $30M.
Whether you plan to monetize your business in the next 3-5 years or not for another 3 decades, this program is essential, now. Even if you only have an inkling of what that future looks like, you need this immersion training now.
This program is not suitable for experts, advisors or other company officers.
Seating is limited. Register early for Thursday, November 6, 2014.
Why This Seminar?
To guarantee you can cash out of your business
to cash in on that life beyond your business,
because of the value you can prove is in your business.
Join us for this half-day seminar on May 15 in Framingham.