Value of Your CRM in Exit Planning / by Kerri
What is CRM?
Your CRM system is about how you/your company do business with someone else/some other company. It’s about nurturing the relationship between you and the customer/prospect. It gives you a 360 view to better retain every customer. CRM is a tool to cultivate relationships between people.
Effective use of your CRM system as well as the data reports you can generate from it – both add value to your business that a buyer will pay for. Keeping your CRM system up to date and using it for all sales, marketing and support communications provides substantive, client-specific data to back up the forecasts you use in negotiating a price for your business.
- Choose the CRM tool that is right for your business – customize it so that it fits your company’s needs/objectives. There are many tools out there like ACT!, SageCRM, Saleslogix, MS CRM
- You have to use it to get the ROI from this tool like any other.
- Make sure that the data in the CRM software is as up to date as possible – garbage in is garbage out
- The relationships are key! -Really get to know your customer so that you have a 360 degree view of their needs, likes and dislikes
Why use a CRM system and why study the tracking and measuring reports a CRM system can generate for you?
It helps automate and streamline:
- Building your list
- Building relationships with prospects
- Keeping relationships with clients
- Integrating marketing strategies, such as
- Email campaigns
- A-B testing
- Telephone outreach
Tracking and measuring data can be exported from a CRM system and be used in many systems to build a strong foundation for massive growth.
Do you want to stay a little business, Without a strong, deep foundation?
Do you want to grow a much larger, robust business, With a strong, deep foundation.
Your Business Foundation MUST Have all four:
in order to grow into. You want to buy, train, install, and apply systems and tools that your company will not outgrow in the next 5 years.