Stay Focused on Your Priorities / by Kerri
When your intention is raised to the level of a commitment to accelerate growth, maximize value in the business and make that business buyer ready; at that point, every task, goal and objectives must be tied to those clear specific objectives. It’s essential to make those objectives your priorities to make your business buyer attractive.
To Stay Focused On Your Priorities
Here are 5 simple ways to stay focused but they only work when you make these rules into habits you live by every day.
- Always tie your daily task list to your goals. If your daily tasks are not helping you develop your exit plan and bringing you closer to your transition, they are keeping you from it
- Be sure the first task you tackle each day moves you closer to achieving your biggest goals. Your biggest goals should be what helps you get out when you want to.
- Delegate what does not have to be done by you.
- Focus on what’s important to eliminate crises. Crises take you off your game to address another need on the critical path or on someone else’s priority list.
- Set time limits for every task on your list:
- to ensure you complete every task on your list
- to stay highly productive using your time wisely on every task you take on
There’s a very compatible synergy between priorities and productivity. Cultivate this kind of co-dependence and you’ll get more done.