Posts tagged with: building value
If You Desire to Ever Sell, Scale or
Pass on Your Business for $10M+
You Can’t Afford to Wait.
You Need This Roadmap Now
November 6, 2014
This Way Out Group is offering a full-day interactive and practical session on building value in your business and a timeline of available exit options and strategies.
This 8 Figure Valuation Roadmap with Kerri Salls offers you a confidential personal assessment of your business’ value drivers relative to other companies. In addition, this one-day transformation immersion will give you insight, perspective, tools and a roadmap to:
- accelerate growth and
- maximize the value of your business now.
A limited number of Scholarship Discount Tickets are available until September 21.
See the Registration page for details.
VIP Master Pass Tickets offer extensive services and assets before, during and after the event.
Check out the Registration page now for details.
- Starting, growing, adding value and exit planning are an integrated continuum – all are essential to maximize value and monetize your business.
- You can better position your business for amazing growth and increasing value if you start with a plan
- An action plan that adds value to your business immediately and prepares you and your business to attract the highest valuation opportunities
- The roadmap to drive the process to a transaction to guarantee your transition to reinvention
- Identifying, communicating and testing your reinvention plans. Ensuring that your next venture, adventure, avocation or opportunity is even more engaging, compelling and fun than the business you let go
Along the way, we’ll address:
- Hard skills to maximize value and wealth
- Soft skills and expertise to monetize every asset
- Your Next Steps
The 8 Figure Valuation Roadmap is a fit if you are the Owner/CEO/President/Founder of businesses with current revenues up to $30M.
Whether you plan to monetize your business in the next 3-5 years or not for another 3 decades, this program is essential, now. Even if you only have an inkling of what that future looks like, you need this immersion training now.
This program is not suitable for experts, advisors or other company officers.
Seating is limited. Register early for Thursday, November 6, 2014.